A computer virus may be regarded as a small software program that spreads from one computer to another interfering and causing damages to computer operations. It may use an email program, downloads to spread the virus to other systems or even delete everything on your Hard disk. They are most easily
spread by attachments in email messages, be careful when you see a file name ending with ext.
Signs and Symptoms of Computer Virus.
- Your computer stops responding or it locks up frequently.
- Your computer may be starting on its own or crashes.
- When you see distorted images and unusual errors.
- Most of your files are corrupted/deleted.
What is Spyware?
They are programs that may change your computer's configuration, track your internet searching habits and collect your personal information.
You may experience the following when your computer is infected by spyware:
- Slow internet connection
- Loss of internet connectivity
- You may not be able to visit some website directly, instead you are being redirected to another one.
How to Remove computer Virus and Other Malicious Softwares:
1. Always install the Latest Updates from your Microsoft windows.
2, Use the Microsoft Safety scanner which will remove all potential threats from your computer.
Get a FREE scanner here http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner.
3 Install and run Microsoft security Essentials to remove malicious programs that had infected your system.
Visit: http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials and click the 'Download Now' button