<>eTranzact’s Mobile Money Service (PockeMoni) is going to be a bomb next year as CBN Thrives in bringing a cashless economy by bringing mobile money service to the under banked and unbanked citizens. With this new revolution of mobile money service, a user, such as you and me could easily and tirelessly conduct transactions including quick money transfers from our phones to other people,
top up our phone with recharge cards without necessarily going out to look for call centres, pay our bills, transfer money to bank accounts, transfer cash to phone even if they do not have an eTranzact account and many many more feautures Nigerians shall be embracing with this eTranzact mobile wallet known as Mobile Money Service (PocketMoni).
eTranzact aims to win 10,000,000 users come Dec 2012. Agents are critical to
achieving this goal as they extend the reach of the company into the most remote areas of its chosen market while serving as the first point of contact between the company and its customers. This is where you are needed as an Agent.
Today the eTranzact Mobile Money ecosystem can be differentiated along two dimensions;
·-Agents (Traditional Agents & Aggregators)
eTranzact aims to;
· Set up a minimum of 12 Super Agents (aggregator) in each state
· Each Super Agent will engage and manage a minimum of 100 Agents
· Each Agent is expected to win at least 250 users in each state
What are the things required to become an Agent?
1. Fill Agent application form with any Aggregator
2. Submit the following documents to Aggregator
o Bank Account Statement
o Duly signed application form
o Means of identification (Drivers license,
International passport, National Card)
o Proof of address (Utility Bill)
o 1 passport affix to the application form
3. A pre-installed dedicated phone (N9,000) for
mobile money operation
4. A location for mobile money operation (this will
be inspected and certified by Aggregator)
5. A human resource to operate mobile money
6. Agent registration fee of N2,850 (see list of banks)
7. Agent training by eTranzact or Aggregator
8. A certificate permitting Agent to operate
eTranzact mobile money
9. eTranzact Mobile Money Barge (ID)
10. Transactional Log (N1,500)
11. eTranzact mobile money efloat account
Who Can Be an Agent?
o Registered companies/enterprise
o Microfinance Banks and Institutions
o Filling Stations e.t.c
Agents can make money in many ways:
1. 45% of every transaction fee done at their
2. 25% of monthly transaction fee for all users
RECRUITED by them
3. 5% for every other Agent referred by them
4. Recharge card sales
5. Efloat funding/loading
Agents can actually earn N250,000 monthly and
What else can I do to make money as an Agent?
1. Sell mobile money cards to end users (Agent
makes N100 for every one mobile money card
2. Sell Recharge cards
3. Sell efloat.
I am already a user and processing becoming an Agent very soon. So join us in this cashless economy and let's make transactions to be done faster and with ease! Kindly visit our Bank etails to see our PocketMoni account details in case you wish to tranzact with us using this medium.
Stay with me on Facebook:
Do Not FORGET to drop your EMAIL ID in the top right corner of this Blog so you won't Miss any of my Future posts/articles.
We LUV Comments... Kindly drop one before LEAVING!