Mobile money otherwise known as e-wallet, m-wallet is to take effect starting this year. The sole purpose of this service is to discourage the rate at which people carry cash all about especially huge sums and to encourage bank account holders to embrace other epayment services like the use of ATMs, Internet Banking, POS (Point of Sales) terminals, and mobile money service.
One of the mobile banks to bring about this service is eTranzact pocket moni!
BENEFITS OF USING eTRANZACT POCKET MONI:
1. With the mobile money application on your phone, you can do the following transactions easily and secured.
- Buy airline tickets and book hotels
- Buy airtime of any network (MTN, AIRTEL, ETIZALAT, GLO) etc any time any day.
- Send money to any bank account or mobile phone in Nigeria FREE!
- Pay for subscription services like DSTV, HiTV, MyTV and PHCN (NEPA) bills- prepaid and post-paid.
2. You can also make money when you register other users on PocketMoni. That is, when you serve as an agent.
Are You Ready to Get Started?
To Register FREE follow the steps below:
- Send a Text in this format: 'Reg FirstName LastName 000774' to 20220 (from any network)
For example: REG JOHN MARK 000774 ....................Send to 20220
You will receive an SMS containg your default pin, and your phone number becomes your PocketMoni account.
2. The next step is to download the PocketMoni Account.
- To download the the app on your java-enabled mobile phone. Send a Text: D pocketmoni to 20220. You will be prompted to install it and then follow the instructions to activate it.
Now Congratulations to you if you successfully follow the steps above.
Kindly note that you can now send and receive money using your phone number, perform all the functions stipulated above and many other things.
If you are having difficulties getting your pocketmoni account done. You can leave/drop a comment below and I can help you with the registration.
Stay with me on Facebook:
Do Not FORGET to drop your EMAIL ID in the top right corner of this Blog so you won't Miss any of my Future posts/articles.
We LUV Comments... Kindly drop one before LEAVING!