<>It has been a quite long time since I posted on my blog. Deepest apologies for the long time absence, I have been quite busy these days and am doing my best to be back on track.At this point I wish to thank my readers and friends who have been calling me to find out why I haven't been blogging for almost 20 days... I didn't know that I have many readers both silent and known ones until my disappearance. All the same
I am saying that am back fully to start doing what I like doing and to always put smiles and dispose relevant information to my readers to help them in their endeavors and all round.
Today, I want to quickly dish out ways that you can get FREE traffic to your website using resources that are effective.
1. Classified Adverts Placement: If you are a Nigerian and you probably have a blog or a website that you wish to promote online then using Nigerian classified websites can be a better option to start with.
You can start advertising freely with the following websites: tradestable.com.ng, jobberman, forsalenaija, dealsdey, vconnect etc
2. Forum marketing: You can not over look the effectiveness of forums, especially if you are targeting your products and services to Nigerians. Forums like NairaLand, NaijaHotJobs, NaijaLoaded, Experthost.com/forum, abujacityforum, and many more can be revenue making grounds if you can really strategize and maximise the honey in them.
3. Seek Freelancing: Many have not really ventured into this opportunity that freelance writing can give. The other time one of my friends was telling me about the traffic he was getting to his website just by writing for a publishing company in Nigeria. He just send his write ups to various publishing companies who may find his article enriching and luckily for him he gained a contract to be writing for them. In return, he enjoys the benefit of his blog being published also. He gets direct traffic day in day out.
4. Yahoo Messenger/Social Networking Messenger: Counless times, I have won customers just by using my chatting software on my phone: '2GO App' If you are focused and appear very honest in what you do. You can easily turn your friends on Black Berry messenger, 2GO, Mozat etc into real time customers.
5. Useful Comments on Blogs: Your ability to drop useful comments on other blogs or websites related to your own can go a long way in gaining traffic. Find blogs that are related to your own niche, it may not necessarily be related and drop comments. At the end drop your url link and get a backlink to your website.