These are some of the issues that have bordered so many Nigerians who want to venture into affiliates marketing through marketing and selling click bank digital products online. So many have been said about click bank by many internet marketers, ebooks, magazines etc But today...........
I shall BASICALLY be telling you how to get a click bank address to use for your account when registering.
You need to know that Click Bank does not put Nigeria among the listed countries on their registration for. So, but we as Nigerians who may be residing in the United Kingdom, US, Australia and you still wish to take part can be considered to have an account. This is provided all the details you will be supplying are not related to Nigeria.
Therefore, it implies that as a Nigerian, where ever you are even in Nigeria, you can have a click bank account. You can only process your address or payments outside Nigeria.
The simple way to get your click bank address is to use a Temporary address in the UK (United Kingdom).
- Getting to use a temporary UK address is easy and stress free!
- You don't have to provide a SSN Social Security Number as required when you use a US address!
- You skip the stress of paying for a virtual address now for later when you must have earned enough money - for yourself to buy one later!
How do you go about it?
- Open a google browser search and type in UK addresses, or Addresses in the United Kingdom!
- Search brings up so many uk addresses you may use for your click bank account opening.
Make sure you increase your payment threshold in your account to about $1000 so you can really enjoy your address and to enable you have enough money to purchase a virtual uk address service online. A good service you may use is My-Uk-Mail. They process, receive and deliver your mails on your behalf!
If you have any questions, kindly drop your comments in the comment box below and I shall give a reply soon.
Follow me on Facebook:
Do Not FORGET to drop your EMAIL ID in the top right corner of this Blog so you won't Miss any of my Future posts/articles.
We LUV Comments...Drop Your Thoughts!