<>As a blogger, you know that having a good quality blog that is regularly updated, and crawled by the search engines should be our utmost priority. But if you look deeply if you do not know how you will be generating posts and articles daily, then it could be a stumbling blog in your being successful and generating the kind of revenues that you desire as a blogger.
Many bloggers on the Internet are making a 6 Figure Income from their High performing blogs Monthly! Would it be wrong for you to be among them? No... I guess you are thinking!
Being a content writer or creator can be a hard spit for some people because frankly to generate content on your own 100% of the time could be frustrating especially those times you may be blank.
Yes! there are times like that, that nothing just comes up. I can't even think of a title to write on and I have readers who MUST always visit my blog daily for updates and posts. What I do in such circumstances is to find critically how I can upload a useful content not necessarily mine but an acknowledged one either from some one I personally know or anyone that may be willing to share.
Now in order NOT to get Confused about what to write or in cases when you do not know what to do the below 6 Tips would show you how to get contents for your blog/website without Writing a word:
1. Get Tips From Offline (Local) and Online Newspapers.
2. Get Contents from Related Blogs in your Niche. This doesn't mean you should just copy directly from the blog and paste it on your blog. This is called CopyCat!
3. Use Ezines to research and generate quality content.
4. Employ a freelancer or a guest poster/writer.
5. Get Ideas from Forums. Employ the use of International Forums AND Local forums.
6. Make Good use of the Search Engines. I have personally used Google to get relevant results concerning titles that come to my mind.I just write down some points and then develop it to a FULL Content.
More tips are still coming on the way.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR OUR DAILY POSTS DELIVERED TO YOUR EMAIL!