<>If you are just starting into online business, you may have heard of Liberty Reserve, PerfectMoney, WebMoney, Alertpay, Paypal etc. These are online payment processors. You may also be wondering what are online payment processors? These services that are used online to receive and make payments from individuals or companies.
Most popularly known are Paypal and Liberty Reserve, especially in Nigeria. But for the purpose of this post, I shall only be dealing on LibertyReserve, specifically how to create, fund and secure your liberty reserve in Nigeria or any where you may be as long as you are using the platform to transact.
Liberty Reserve is a form of exchange otherwise known as e-currency exchange. That is, it is a payment exchange that is solely made over the internet to buy and pay for goods and services. Others use it to trade Forex, Football (Sports) etc. Some use it to investment online. Whatever you are using it for, it is quite becoming very important in almost all countries.
How to Create and Fund Liberty Reserve Account in Nigeria
Click HERE to visit Liberty Reserve website.
2. On getting there, click on Create Account tab on the site.
3. Fill the form. Don’t ever enable API as user. Leave everything the way they are. Only fill the form with the appropriate required details and click on Agree button. NOTE: Don’t close the webpage after clicking on Agree button.
4. After clicking on Agree button, you will see some details like Password, Login Pin, Master Key, Secret Question and Answer auto-generated. Copy them and paste on Notepad or wherever for the next step. Don’t close the page yet.
5. Check the email account you provided for the account number Liberty Reserve that would be sent to you. Copy it and click on Login link to activate your account. You must pass through this step in order to get your account ACTIVATED! Otherwise, your account would be limited.
6. Paste the account number, password and type the captcha code and click on Next button.
7. If the Personal Welcome Message is correct, then check the box beside it ‘I confirm that my custom welcome message is correct’ and click on Continue.
8. Next: Click on Login Pin and insert the Pin and click on Login.
9. Fill the form that will appear and click on Submit. NEVER you activate API or disable IP security. Otherwise, you may be compromising your own account soonest.
CHANGE ALL THE DEFAULT DETAILS TO YOUR OWN:
To do this. Go to Settings Tab and Click:
10. Click on Settings and check the boxes for ‘Notify me by e-mail about incoming transfers’ and ‘Notify me by e-mail about outgoing transfers’. Type the Master Key and click on Apply Changes.
11. Now, click on Change Login Pin and change it to a new one.
12. Click on Settings again and click on Change Password.
13. Click on Settings and on Change Master Key. Change it to a new one and Submit. You can now logout. You’re ready to enjoy your Liberty Reserve account. Make sure you have all your new details written down somewhere safe or better memorize them like i did.
How To Send Money From Your Liberty Reserve Account To Others:
For you ti start sending money, that means you must have money/funds in it. Either funded from an exchanger or someone sent it to you.
To Get Started:
1. Login to your Liberty Reserve using your account number, new password and Login pin as required.
2. Click on Transfer. Type the account number in the ‘To Account’ field, amount without dollar or euro sign and type your Master key, then click on Preview button.
3. Select the type of payment you want to make and click on Preview button. Here you can confirm the account name of the number you were given to be correct.
4. Then, click on Confirm button and the funds will be transferred instantly wth receipt of confirmation containing your batch number.
How To Credit/Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account:
Contact this reliable and honest exchanger that is based in Lagos and Calabar on their website at NairaExchangeservices.com
How To Protect Your Liberty Reserve Account:
You have to be very careful if you will be using Cafes or shared public computers to access your liberty reserve account. Do not forget to always log out from your account.
- Never click on any links from your email claiming it is from Liberty reserve. LR do not always send links.
- Beware of Hyips that may hack your account without notice.
- Always go directly to Liberty reserve website type directly.
- Don't reveal your account number any how
- Always clean your system of viruses and malware.
Don't be like many NEW liberty reserve users who have always cried about their account being hacked. Beware please!
Do Not FORGET to drop your EMAIL ID in the top right corner of this Blog so you won't Miss any of my Future posts/articles.
We LUV Comments...Drop Your Thoughts!