Pages

Friday

BOM Account Management.

Have you been Trading BetOnMarkets Recently and You Are Looking for good hands to handle your trading for you while you relax and enjoy the profits?

We at NairaExchangeServices are now looking for serious BOM (BetOnMarket) traders who desire their accounts to be managed by seasoned traders, yielding consistent profits daily and monthly

We are looking for only 10 people to trade their BOM accounts for them and promising minimum of 40% returns on their account monthly.

We have a real-time trading strategy that works 24/7 on betonmarkets. We have been trading on BOM since 2008.


 

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:


- Indicate your interest by calling any of our telephone lines on 07038844295 or 08026480369
- Minimum amount of $150 must be in your BOM account to be traded by us.
- We share whatever profits we generate on your capital 30 to 70. That is, at the end of the trading week or month. You send us 30% of the profit into our account while you keep the remaining 70% .
- No payment on your part to us when starting.

Just instruct us to start trading for you and expect your profits daily.
You can always monitor your account daily to see how far we are doing.


Regards;

I expect your text or call soon.

Thank you.
Admin,
Eniola Adewale
NairaExchangeServices.com
 WazobiaBlog.com

If you'll like to have this our trading strategy and know how we kill BOM, also let us know, we shall tell you the price!







No comments:

Post a Comment

The information on this website are for information purposes only. Reader's discretion is advised. The editors and writers are not liable from user's usage of them.