to create a contact form and even put an upload option without any web programming knowlege using emailmeform and it is all free but customized using CSS.
We will learn to create a simple contact form with no company Ads and along with an upload option that will allow your visitors to send you files straight from your website.
The files can be a text file, video, audio, pdf, gif, png, anything.
Steps to Follow:
Sign up for a free account at emailmeform
Once you are registered click the "Add a Form" button and choose the form builder option.
Always keep your form simple with only important fields like Name, Website URL, Email, Age, Country, Subject and Message.Here is how the form/message builder looks:
The form builder has blue buttons at left and display at right.Therefore when you click a button on the left, the effect is displayed on right.
Follow this order:
- Click the Name button in advance section
- Next click Web site
- Next Email
- Next Hidden Field. Now click the hidden field section on the right and rename it as Age
- Next click Hidden Filed again and rename it as Country
- Next click File Upload (Optional you can leave this option if you don't want users to send you files via email)
- Now From the Basic section click Paragraph Text & click it to rename it as Message
- To make a specific form option a must to fill then simply click that row and select required as shown below
Your contact form now must look something like this:
9. Click the Form Title and add some message there for your visitors.
10. Now on the form settings choose Redirect URL and insert the page link of your thank you page.
11. Finally hit the Save Form Button and a window will appear as shown below:
12. Choose the second option and add a recipient email ID. Choose an ID that you often use so that whenever someone leave a message you may receive it straight in your inbox. You can also add more than one recipients.
13. Leave other options as default. Hit Save! Now choose the third option.
14. In Form manager Click Code
15. Choose the HTML Only option and copy the code. Make sure to enter the URL of the page where you want to embed the contact form.
Special Thanks to: http://www.mybloggertricks.com/2011/07/create-contact-form-with-file-upload.html
Want to drop A Reply to this article? Kindly use the form below to drop your comments, suggestions or queries. Thank you!
Do Not Forget to Stay Updated! Input Your Email Address on the Top Right Corner of this Blog