If you do not want to show Comment Box in
your blog’s pages. I’ll show you two ways that you can Remove/hide Comment Box under Specific or Every Blogger page.
It’s very easy to do. So let’s begin,
Removing Comment Box in Blogger Pages:
There are two ways to do it.
1. Remove comment box directly when you’re creating a blogger page:
- Login to your blogger account. Choose the Blog, and Select “Pages” tab from left in blog’s “Dashboard”.
- Create New page or edit the published page. You will now see Page Settings > Options just left of the page.
- Next, just click on “Don’t allow, hide existing” under “Reader comments” to totally hide comment box as well all existing comments. If you don’t want to hide “Existing Comments”, then just choose the second option under “Reader Comments”.
- That’s all, you done. Now this page will not show any comment box.
2. Remove comment box from all your pages:
- After Login and choosing your blog, go to “Template” > “Edit HTML”.
- Now Search for, (Press Ctrl + F to open Search Box)
- And paste the following code just above the above code,
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "static_page"'>
- You are now done.
- Save your template and see your blog pages.
Hope you love this?
Want to drop A Reply to this article? Kindly use the form below to drop your comments, suggestions or queries. Thank you!
Do Not Forget to Stay Updated! Input Your Email Address on the Top Right Corner of this Blog