The website Technorati.com was founded to help bloggers succeed by collecting, sharing, highlighting and distribution of global online conversation. Technorati is known as the first blog search engine and has expanded to a full service media company providing services to the blogs and social media sites and connecting them with advertisers who want to join the conversation and whose online properties introduce blog content to millions of consumers.
Technoratic can be used an internet search engine for searching blogs. As at 2008, the website as indexed 112.8 million blogs and over 250 million peices of tagged social media.
Technorati was founded by Dave Sifry and its headquarters are in San Francisco, California USA. Tantek Celik was the site's Chief Technologist. The website may be used to generate cool traffic.
Here are some things you can do on Technorati:
1. Blog promotion: If you have a blog or blogs, one of the best places to promote them is at Technorati. As there are many visitors on the website to get your blog exposed to.
2. Find other blogs to Connect with and Read: This is another interesting thing about Technorati. You can connect and find good and resourceful blogs that you can follow, subscribe to and read.
3. Discover other web content and article: They also aggregate videos, podcast, news and all kinds of web contents that can be very helpful and will keep you updated with the latest development on the internet and in the world in general. They have different categories like technologies, business, entertainment, sports, politics, real estate.
4. Save Your Bookmarks: You can also save your bookmarks on technorati. This is similar to doing same on a bookmarking website like delicious.com.
5. Find Top 100 blogs: Technorati gives the list of Top 100 on the internet. These are usually the most popular , subscribed to and most read blogs on the blogosphere.
Want to drop A Reply to this article?
Kindly use the form below to drop your comments, suggestions or queries. Thank
Do Not Forget to Stay Updated! Input Your
Email Address on the Top Right Corner of this Blog