ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) has announced the launch of 7new currency pairs and 13 new CFD instruments for trading, giving traders more options and variety in their trading. The new currency pairs include exotic pairs, crosses with the Swiss Franc and crosses with the Australian Dollar, a major commodity currency.
ForexTime gives its clients access to the global currency market and offers trading in forex, precious metals, commodities, shares and indices.
Olga Rybalkina, CEO of ForexTime, said: “The new currency pairs include exotic currencies such as the Turkish Lira, the Danish Krone, Norwegian Krone and Swedish Krone. These currencies tend to make quicker and larger movements than major currency pairs and it is this volatility that makes these pairs popular with experienced traders.”
The new currency pairs are:
- USD/TRY (US dollar vs Turkish Lira)
- EUR/TRY (Euro vs Turkish Lira)
- AUD/DKK (Australian Dollar vs Danish Krone)
- AUD/NOK (Australian Dollar vs Norwegian Krone)
- AUD/SEK (Australian Dollar vs Swedish Krone)
- AUD/SGD (Australian Dollar vs Singapore Dollar)
- CHF/SGD (Swiss Franc vs Singapore Dollar)
ForexTime CFD Shares, Commodity Futures and Index Fund Future instruments now include:
- #AIG - American International Group, Inc.
- #AAPL- Apple Inc.
- #AMZN- Amazon.com, Inc.
- #EBAY- eBay Inc.
- #FCX- Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.
- #FDX- FedEx Corp.
- #GOOG- Google Inc.
- #HAL- Halliburton Company
- #GS- The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
All of these currency pairs and CFDs are available for trading via Standard MT4 accounts. Additionally, the USD/TRY and EUR/TRY currency pairs are available for trading withForexTime’s unique Shariah compliantAmanah accounts.