The Nigerian Army recruitment for direct short service is ongoing now. Obtain your e-application form/online army form by following the below steps:
(1) Obtain a PIN Code from any branch of ECOBank nationwide upon the payment of N2,500 Application Fee to the cashier.
(2) Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.org
(3) Read the Qualification Criteria.
(4) From the Home Page, Select DSSC or SSC application type. Ensure you chose the right type from the home page.
(5) Click on 'Register' above to fill the registration form. Ensure you type the PIN Code obtained from the bank correctly
NOTE: REGISTRATION IS TO BE DONE ONCE. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED BEFORE JUST LOGIN TO CONTINUE FILLING YOUR FORM.
(6) On successful registration, you will receive a success email and SMS from 'The Nigerian Army'.
(7) Click on 'Login' to login, then you can start filling the forms.
(8) Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).
(9) Add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).
(10) Upload/Edit Documents (Attach your Certificates here).
THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
(11) Print your photo cards.The first page is to be signed by Court
of Law.The second page is for your Local Government to sign.
Note that you can fill the application form, edit your application form, view your
application profile, upload your credentials, and check your
application status to know if you have been recruited.
More info @ www.nigerianarmyms.org