I read a post on this topic on Bloggers.com and I decide to share it with my readers.
Here is an excerpt from the article.
Over time, people of the Internet have
been doing online businesses. They start eCommerce, e-learning,
membership sites, offering consultations, web services, etc. Then they
try so hard to get traffic and convert them to buyers. That's where this
method comes in.
**Become the Middleman**
Wanna make some money? The method is simple but its a lot of work:
- Find Good Quality Services - Ranging from whatever to whatever.
- Contact the owner or service provider or product seller to go into a deal
- For every sale (not leads) that you make to their product/service, you get some agreed % on commission.
Once they agree, keep a Google Doc Spreadsheet of these agreed services
(so it becomes a package). Ask them to create a tracking URL (without
making it look like a referral or affiliate link). If they can't, use
Convertable.com or similar.
- Go and be active on social networks, forums and blog communities or anywhere where people hangout.
- Find the potential customers who complains or in need of something.
- Tell them that you found something for them and give them the link.
- You made money and it cost you nothing but effort and time.
This is the potential of being a sales marketer without being
attached to the service provider or product seller. All you need is that
special tracking URL and there you have it.
So be sure that its not
the affiliate links that you're giving them (they already know what an
aff link or ref link looks like), give them the tracking URL.
This requires no Investment at all. Just market services or product to people and get commission.
If you need a place to start, you can go to the following sites:
- Any freelancing sites
- Classified Sites looking for Marketers
SOURCE: http://bloggers.com/talk/make-1500-a-month_18511by Abdul Qoyyuum