- Non-refundable application fee of $150 is required payment received in the Accounts Office.
- Once application fee is paid you may pick up an application form at the Administration Office. This does not guarantee placement. All the families who are enrolling their children must declare their intention by paying a deposit that equals approximately 10% of each child's tuition fee as follows:
2. Elementary (Grades 1 through 5): $ 750.00
3. Middle and High School (Grades 6-10): $1,000.00
Note: This amount will be deducted from tuition fees when payment is made, but it is not refundable in the event that the family does not proceed with the admission.
- A minimum of one semester tuition and complete capital fees are required before a child attends classes.
- The following documents are to be attached to the admission forms upon completion and submitted to the administrative office.
- Photocopy of birth certificate or international passport.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Completed SAIS Health form and immunization records to date.
- Photocopy of previous school report cards. (Grades 1- 5 only)
- Copies of any educational/psychological testing that have been done with the child and recommendations.
- Make an appointment for S.A.I.S. placement test (Grade 1- 5)
- Pick up a bank teller from the Accounts Office where you will be directed on how to make further payment.
- After payment of school fees, collect your receipt and a copy of the parent/student handbook.
- Collect admission letter and house placement from the Administrative Office.
- Uniforms will be purchased at the school.
- Upon presentation of the receipt, the student will be taken to the classroom
Please refer to the school's website for more details @ www.saiscalabar.com