With the disappearance of Liberty Reserve ending of April this Year, many other options have been coming up as the other e-currencies compete to be the foremost when it comes to usage and effectiveness online. That is why aside Liberty reserve, Nigerians have started adopting and getting used to the likes of PerfectMoney, Webmoney, Payza, SolidTrustPay e.t.c.
But today I shall be discussing how to open, and fund/sell your Webmoney dollars account right from Nigeria.
- Login to Webmoney website located @ www.wmtransfer.com and click on signup.
- Provide your phone number next starting with +234
-Next you will need to input your personal details and asked to confirm if they are correct
- Next you are asked to input the verification code sent to your email id
- Next you are instructed to input the code sent to your mobile phone.
- You will be prompted to complete your registration and in this phase create your password.
- Your account shall then be successfully created.
- You will need to create a purse before you can send money or do any transactions.
That is it.
Create your webmoney account today. Visit www.wmtransfer.com