NYSC Batch A 2015 Time Table Out!
Information reaching us at Wazobiablog news has it that the 2015 NYSC Batch A General time table is out!
The Time table of events is as follows
NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2015 Batch A
1. 2015 Batch A pre-mobilization workshop.
Date: 17th – 19th December,2014
2. Briefing/Sensitization of final year students and prospective corps members.
Date:19th – 23rd January, 2015
3. Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking
Date: 1st – 15th February, 2015
4. Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Result and Revalidation Lists by CPIs
Date: 16th – 21st February, 2015
5. On-line Registration by Foreign and Locally trained Nigerian Graduates
Date: 2nd March – 4th April, 2015
6. Notification to prospective Corps Members on their mobilization status
Date:13th – 14th April, 2015
7. Delivery of print-outs to CPIS.
Date:15th – 17th April, 2015
8. Verification of Complaints from prospective Corps Members in all NYSC state secretariats/FCT
Date:17th – 18th April, 2015
9. Submission of Marital/Ill-health cases by CPIs.
Date: 20th – 22nd April, 2015
10. Notification for on-line printing of call-up letters
Date: 27th April, 2015
11. Delivery of call-up letters to CPIs
Date: 27th – 29th April, 2015
12. On-line printing of call-up letters by Prospective Corps Members/Collection of call-up letters in the schools
Date: 27th April – 4th May, 2015
13. 2015 Batch A Orientation Course5th – 26th May, 2015
Kindly share using the various social media platform.
Got Comments? Leave a reply below! Your Comments shall be published.