More in this series...
1. Don’t forget God’s faithfulness. Psa 103 vs 2-5
2. Don’t conclude that God has forsaken you, for He will never forsake you. Isaiah 49 vs 15
3. Don’t lose faith in God and His promises. He instructed us to stand on His promises which are yes and amen! Romans 4 vs 19
4. Don’t withdraw your spiritual commitment. God is the same yesterday, today and forever. For no reason should you lose consecration and commitment to the things of God just because of temporal challenges and trials you may be facing. Don’t give up my friend! Hebrews 10 vs 38, Luke 18 vs 1.
5. Don’t forsake the assembly of fellow believers in the faith. Hebrews 10 vs 25.
6. Don’t result to self-management. Rely only on your creator and not on your own understanding ...Proverbs 3 vs 5
7. Don’t make hasty decisions when at a low help Proverbs 3 vs 6. You may need to think twice before you make that next decisions concerning your academics, business, relationship, family e.t.c
8. Don’t take counsel from the ungoldly Proverbs 1 vs 10,
9. Don’t envy others, your own time is just around the corner.
1 Don’t be bitter, angry, touchy on others because of your present condition James 1 vs 1
11. Don’t lose hope. It is only those that are below the surface of the earth that are hopeless! So why worrying... when there is life there is hope!
My friend ..give God thanks always with a grateful heart!
He will ENLARGE YOUR COAST IN JESUS NAME!