Apply for the Nigerian Navy DSSC! Applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of 2nd class upper division for 1st degree holders and upper credit for HND holders.
- Be between the ages of 22-26 years by 31st December, 2016 except for Imams and Chaplains who must not exceed 30 by 31st December, 2016.
- Candidates with higher qualifications than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
- Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Required height of 1.70 metres for Male and 1.67 metres for Female.
|GENERAL INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES TO NOTE
Application MethodInterested members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application. Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.
Click on the Register button to create an account on this portal by providing a valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. Note: You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in next time.
Complete the Ratings Application form. Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting. You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes after submission.
Download and print a copy of your completed Application form which must include the following parts: